Terms and condition
Account & Registration Obligations.
All shoppers have to register and login for placing orders on the Site. You have to keep your account and registration details current and correct for communications related to your purchases from the site. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, the shopper agrees to receive promotional communication and newsletters upon registration. The customer can opt out either by unsubscribing in “My Account” or by contacting the customer service.
All the products listed on the Site will be sold at MRP unless otherwise specified. The prices mentioned at the time of ordering will be the prices charged on the date of the delivery. Although prices of most of the products do not fluctuate on a daily basis but some of the commodities and fresh food prices do change on a daily basis. In case the prices are higher or lower on the date of delivery no additional charges will be collected or refunded as the case may be at the time of the delivery of the order.
Cancellation by Site / Customer
You as a customer can cancel your order anytime up to the cut-off time of the slot for which you have placed an order by calling our customer service. In such a case we will refund any payments already made by you for the order. If we suspect any fraudulent transaction by any customer or any transaction which defies the terms & conditions of using the website, we at our sole discretion could cancel such orders. We will maintain a negative list of all fraudulent transactions and customers and would deny access to them or cancel any orders placed by them.
You Agree and Confirm
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by Andaman Greengrocers for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
- That you will use the services provided by the Site, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the Site.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Andaman Greengrocers reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Andaman Greengrocers has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Modification of Terms & Conditions of Service
Andaman Greengrocers may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the Website without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of these Terms & Conditions at any given time on the Site. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on the Site. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the Service. However, if you continue to use the Service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this Site.
Copyright & Trademark
Andaman Greengrocers reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this Site. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Andaman Greengrocers. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose. The names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of Andaman Greengrocers, its affiliates, its partners or its suppliers.
You understand that by using this Site or any services provided on the Site, you may encounter Content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which Content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Site and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, Andaman Greengrocers and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
To register on the Site you must be over 18 years of age.
You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. Please inform us of any changes to your information by updating your personal details to ensure that our records are correct.
RATINGS & REVIEW
By submitting any content to the Site you agree that:
You are the sole author of and are personally responsible for any content you submit (e.g. a written review) and you own any intellectual property rights that relate to it; all ‘moral rights’ that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you; and We may contact you at the e-mail address attached to your account to request a review or to notify you about the status of your review.
You agree that you won’t submit anything that:
- is false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- you have been paid or rewarded for, if such compensation influenced the content of your review in any way;
- has been copied from anyone else, or infringes on any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- violates any law or is considered to be offensive e.g. threatening, libelous or racially or religiously biased;
- includes references to other websites or any contact information (e.g. email addresses or phone numbers);
- or contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or file